Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Knicks Can "Lin" on Jeremy

Currently running off an hour of sleep... And I almost missed my test when I napped after lab, but thanks to Aditya I made it. 

There's been some big news in New York (other than the Super Bowl). The Knickerbockers have found a new point guard, Jeremy Lin! I know my Asian friends know who he is, but what about the rest of y'all? Jeremy Lin is an Asian American NBA player out of Harvard (don't make any stereotypical jokes... alright go ahead and make them, it's pretty funny). If you think he had a normal trip to the NBA, you're wrong. His journey to the NBA is a little more "complex." (Pun intended) Check it out.



It's too bad the security at MSG still think he's a trainer...



This song isn't new, but I really like it. Some may know it as the "How To Make It In America" theme song, some may know it as "I Need A Dollar" by Aloe Blacc, and some may not know it. Regardless, listen to it. It's good.


2 tests down, 1 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment